Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yeoh...

Last wednesday goes kwang hua stay until saturday for the atc.The different between before n after is at the 1st day most committee didn't crazy as like 3rd day^^
All sharing their different story as fun as out of their mind^^
During this atc soh wee was my asst and at the 1st day we are like the crazy person keeping running from 1 floor until 4^^until our leg at the next day seen like getting broken^^
but we don't mind on it because we very very very enjoy our job^^haha...
I feel that this year atc is much more better than last 2,3 years,
maybe is we have a good camp commander and asst camp commander and all committee pah^^
But sad to said that saturday night i get to go back liao cos have a very important relative marry and parent told me must go...
So at the saturday night sze chiet said want take some photo together then after i finish taking my bath and cheak out.After putting my baggage my dad was waiting for my already and i told him that i get to inform all the committee.
So i go to inform Soon Hong,Heng Chuan and others committee and suddenly Soon Hong and Heng Chuan told the members that i'm going back and when the members said bye bye with me,I feel very touch and my ears going to drop down leh,I think no 1 know gua^^
After that me and some of the committee take some photo as a sweet memory for us,when taking the photo i want to smile but don't know y cann't.At that time I punya mulut when want to smile,macam akan nangis...I haven see the photo yet,maybe i punya facial expression sangat ugly gua...After that I had went for the dinner...

Before that many people asked me y I have hilang for a long time and now muncul lagi,So i told them that this time I came is because Soon Hong need help so I give a hand for him,if is others invide me I won't go also...

This 4 days I very happy and enjoy on this event and it wil keep on my mind forever...

I'm here to thanks all the commmittee who had helping me
during the camp and if i had did any mistake or make those feel bad,
I'm would like to said SORRY.

2 comments:

  1. wa..so touching ar? haha..of coz v noe tat ur tears is goin down but v din say out..i noe if v say out,v will hugging together n cry together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. soli soli... when u goin bak i dint take pic wit uuuu..T.T
    soli soli...

    ReplyDelete