Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sweet Dream

Wow...today i have a very very very sweet dream lo^^Cos my cucu came in my dream leh,and some of the atc committee,my god...When wake up from the dream i cann't remember all the happening but what I remember are we all went for a trip(forget where was it!),when at night we all going for a long walk at a road,hui ling jatuh longkang^^(lucklly she didn't injure..),when at hostel all play and very enjoy,many others have forget !_!...Awesome man...I remember that during the trip had many things happen but i had forget all tat,haiz...Harap-harap later when go to sleep this type of dream wil come out again ^^except hui ling jatuh longkang lagi lah^^

Haiz...If it can happen in our real life,i think it would be very very very fun for us...

3 comments:

  1. got me inside ur dream onot???? lolz~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa me jatuh longkang =.=
    halo eh, u better dream me bcome a princess la...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hui ling jgm mimpi la..accept the truth wat song an dream..haha

    ReplyDelete