Sunday, March 1, 2009

This two days I'm very very very busy and I readly cann't sleep well...

On that saturday,I had go back my secondary schoool sport day and have a meet with DIV 15 members .At the same time,to get the support to them.Their performance was good but many people told me that thier performance did badly and i just answer them "does it"!I don't want talk so much to them because I trust on DIV15 always try all their best on doing something and as what I keeoing telling them is the good result will be on thier own which how much that they had pay out on it,and does they learn something from that ,if yes,then that was thier good result,just because they had try all thier best to get it.At the end,they had proof it and they get third place on the foot drill and their chairman hui ling and all the committee feel very very very happy and pround on it.I as the chairman for past had a long time didn't saw all this members have that type of smile.

On the next day was the area competition,at the early morning,sin yun,shiang yun,hui ling and pcc had came to my huose and we go to zhi wei house to fetch the competition skuad go kwang hua.Before that i not wish to go for the competition because I dare to said i don't like st.john because it make me always get scold by my parent...But at the end I still went for the competition because of my guai shun hui ling keep asked me to go and wish to give support to staj competition teams so I go.During the competition had something happening but it also had show that all of they had the team work and thier performance is totally good than me when the past I joining the competition.But the result had make adult team and us feel very disappointedand sad but as we are the senior ,we get to try comfort them so although we feel very tired but shiang yun and me still decide bring them go to having a dinner together and finally we decide go jeft and everyone enjoying thier dinner in the happy world.After that we bring them back to the zhi wei house and fetch some of them back to the home.

When i came back home and take my bath then have go to bed if not when my parent come back home sure get scold by them...and yesterday I ready have a comfortable and good sleep...SONG ah....

No comments:

Post a Comment