Friday, March 6, 2009

Car accident

Yesterday midnight around 1a.m the eletric on my area cut off so I decide to brought my younger brother go out to have a drink.And when I drive in my road suddenly the idiot honda driver go in my road so I faster turn to the left and it happen at pandamaran B beside road on the temple.The wheel hit the Lang kao and pamcit.The hit sound very loud and make all the people at temple came out to see what happen.At that time I try to reassure my own and i pack my car at a side to see how was my car but the idiot honda driver just drove away...Na bek idiot...Lucklly at that time I didn't speeding if not sure my car wil Peng ,at that time sure fracture and bleeding...
After I pack my car at a side ,my younger brother and me get to change the wheel.Lucklly my father teach me before on how to change the wheel if not...I jec up the car until like going to the hell and my brother take out the wheel and put the new 1.The wheel is totally damage and cann't be use again ,so u can imagine how was it look like...
After finish changed the wheel I think is just an small case...when I start the engine it al seen like ok but when i start to move the car my car staling is out of control.I was totally shock on what is going on so i pack my car on a side again see how was going on.I saw the wheel is different shape with the others,it cann't turn straight so is very dangerious to drive because when the car move it wil go left and right n is out of control.I had no choice so i get to drive very very very slow to avoid langgar kereta orang lain...I get to drive from pandamaran B until my house,I get to full concentrate and wanted to reach my house as fast as possible in the speed slow.

Finally i reach home and the electri still cut off...i call my brother to wake up my father to...My father didn't scold and because of dad didn't scold me i wil feel more terrible cos i know I'm reli reli make my dad feel very disappionted...Before I go out my dad told me to pay more attention cos midnight driving was very dangerious and i answer him OK I WILL but at the end i still...

I went to sleep at 4a.m++and i have think alot...I feel that i don't have a friends for me to dependency...even seen i have alot of friends and shun but i still no dependency to each other...And no 1 cann't understand on me because i cann't understand on my own too...

Until now my family didn't talk to me a word...I think I won't drive durng this few months...

No comments:

Post a Comment