Friday, March 13, 2009

Sad la

Just now quarrel with my mum...That's a long long story.During she fetch me to shiang yun house scold me and when she said"if you are talent then don't asked me to fetch you la"I was very very angry and when the car is moving i just open the door and went down.Lucklly i didn't injuired.After that walk to shiang yun house and go for the meeting.

I know that my mum talk all that is for my own good but now I'm mature and I know what am I doing.U know that what am I thinking on and y I doing this but y cann't u accept it...I know that I had promise u and dad on won't join in again.But I had told u all that I join in is not because of St.john but is my 2nd family.Maybe u cann't understand on how was the relationship for me on my 2nd family...I know what am I doing now.And i wish to said sorry to u mum on quarrel with u,cos i know that u scolded me is worry on me n for me own good.Supposing i not wish quarrel with u but at that time i was too angry so...

No comments:

Post a Comment