Thursday, September 24, 2009

24/9

This few days was sick and still get to go for work...Cham...
cos have too many project get to run if not the downsite cann't run their work..haiz...
my working time seen like had been
arrange until next week liao...last time I
still can take some rest but nw...haiz...

Boss,you as you know my department all have a "high pressure"stress but

y u cann't give us a break...I know that you also having the feel like what we having but cann't you find a solution for us?as an opinion that i given you last time,"Qia ada otak n hv exp"n pay a SHUI salary or set a day which won't rush time on the construct...haiz...


Jus now evening I have get a new laotop (Hp 8730w) ,walao eh...when i saw the price was totally shock lo...(RM9500)5 month of my salary leh...n y u jus buy 1?n y not my supervisor get but was me?do u know jus now when she saw I get a new laotop ,she very kam kai...she was my supervisor n I was under her n y I get...do u know like tis wil make our department like the others "PLAY HEART FIGHT"...


Moreover,actually when we get a new laptop should feel very happy n song,but y i dun having this feeling?n y this new laptop cann't make me feel like very like on it?Is because on it look not nice as the old ?


No comments:

Post a Comment