Monday, October 5, 2009

5/10

This few days I keep on thinking on a question,


what am I doing now,does it can help me achieve my target
after 3 years my income may reach 5 digit numbers.

N yesterday Jie Jie n his bf(5digit income numbers)counselling me,

their 1st question is:what is your plan by now,and does you still in the road you wanted?

This time I'm shock,cos I cann't answer their easy question,

And they said :you had get yourself lose,you know why,cos your mind think too much plan and make your own also which should you run 1st.

they are right...I really had lose my way,also can said I had jus get in the employer road which not in my plan...why am i saying so,cos ya now I'm a machine designer,sound good,but let said 1 day I was accident,does me still have income?But Jie Fu said:ya,you learn design is good cos it can help you to expose your mind but yet,WHO does the person you communicate?contartor,enginneer,and some saleman,tat's all?Ya,tat's all the person I can meet.

N he continue said:ok,now you think,who does the person I communicated more?Big boss,boss,entrepreneur,public and so on.N if you are me,how will you meet them?I cann't answer his question,and Jie fu is 1 of the person can question me until I dun have idea to answer him,tat's y i very "Gan Pai Xia Feng" on him and he said dun admire him cos the person I should learn from was His BOSS which creat an magazine before with the tittle"十九不一样"cos when he was in 19,he had earn alot of money and have his own car BMW.

And I still have few more month wil turn to 19,may i like his boss?I dun know,cos the time is too rush for me,and I keep saying that :I dun know what is my 1st step...

N he said just follow your heart,actually you know what should you do now rite,just you are worry this and that .Ya his is right,actually during I asked question,I had give answer to them,they realise that.They really was a good listener and my furture master.before counselling me,they had counselling alot of people before cos after listen we said they can pick up our problem n piont ,finally tell us,let us solve it by own.

I learn alot of things from them,n what he can did ,sure I also can,His just using half month to gain 5 digit income!but during the month wil be a stressful and rush life,it may much more hard than what I facing in this company now...

before they go,jie told me if got any question ,can call her or Jie Fu,they willing to help me.N Jie Fu said if wan work with him jus inform him,but of course by now i cann't resign my work now ^^but after CNY,dun know la^^



Pay out ur stress,must make sure get back the same value as the stress u pay

if not,faster jump out from there.

2 comments:

  1. haha,the last sentences macam cakap dengan i je...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cakap dengan semua orang ,lu pun sama la,susah-susah kerja kat sana but at the end no commission ,faster resign la^^haha...

    ReplyDelete