Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sick...

Finally i fall in sick...my body dun have energy,even now type the blog ,while my eyes just open half of it,hand no energy to press..,later wan go sleep liao.
Juat now My parent asked me to eat medicine but I dun wan cos when was in secondary school i had hate to eat medicine cos of the effection so everytime sick also be a doctor by my own.Thi time seen like worse than the last,hopefully get well on tomoro...

The point that write this blog is feel that if having a person who like a gf care on u,that's much better...but after think back,tis no stated in my plan by now,so ...

IF YOU HAVING A GF OR BF,YOU SHOULD FEEL PROUND COS YOU WON'T FEEL LONELY.


going to sleep liao,thanks for view my blog.bye...

2 comments:

  1. halo eh...take good care k...mai ti ki..makan ubat la..huiyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah gong a..
    ah gong...
    must jangan u punya old badan lo..
    take care...fast fast go see doctor ..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete