Sunday, June 7, 2009

7/6

Yesterday Brother's(Taman Chi Leong Car accessory)have promotion so i go there to have a look see whethere can buy something to put in my car boh.And finally i had buy the sport light and sun blocking and i pay extra RM20 for AN ZHUANG FEI.they asked an junior to handle my car mana tahu the idiot dun know how to put on the sport light and chin cai do ,then after he done when i check,some of the part been damage by the junior,halo eh,if u dun know just said la,even i'm not pro in car service,i pun tau the sport light wire wil not at that side ok!!!Finally i call their in-charge cum to have a look on the damage part,and he said:Very sorry,he is fresh at here,no experience in tis.NA BEK lu tau dia tak tau,then y call him do it,lu bodoh kah!!!He jus keeping said sori n wil resposible ,n finally repair of me...I was very angry at that time..

After that I went JJ to buy somethings when on the way came back home,suddenly the sun blocking drop down,WA TIAO EH,i paid 20ringgit for yours to Nong Pai my car meh!!!na bek betul!!!

Finally i asked my dad help me go there to complain n i didn't follow,cos if i follow my dad go sure Dai kin Si!!!

After few minute my dad came back and told he said the senior said very sori again!!!the junior BODOH betul,my car not a white mouse ok,nw popi the sport light won't damage ,if not lu memang akan jadi white mouse!!



next time go brother car service centre
won't let their junior to in-charging my car !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment