Monday, June 1, 2009

1-6-2009

。。。 哭笑不得。。。

Early morning when i came in the office by having a gud mood but as orang kata,happy hour wil be past in the short time,now i trust on it!!!

Story begin after 10minutes+ went in the office...Today have a new girl will come to work and when she came in the office the crazy boss asked me TEACH her on solid work drawing.Before that I ingat she know how to draw so i ingat is easy to teach.NABEK,mana tau she dun know every thing,even use pencil draw on a paper also dun know!!!i think My LK guai shun all also much better than her!!!

And after i cann't tahan then the motor designer asked need help boh so i pass the mission to her and after few minutes only she pass the girl back to me...(U KNOW Y LA)!!!

Now i was thinking,wil she kerja just 1 week then lari orang?maybe yes maybe no,cos wednesday we wil go for training.

Anyway,I still need try my best to teach her,so far except she keeping forget the step,gong gong,wrong measurement,cann't understand english,evrythings still ok,hopefully after few days she will become much better.ALEHLUYA

No comments:

Post a Comment