Monday, July 27, 2009

27/8

Today someone asked me

"Hey,how was ur plain and what did you achieve?"

She is the one who give me full support to achieve my dream.

N she is one for the person didn't said I was crazy.

Last time when she asked me this question sure i can answer her but now I cann't cos during this month ,what I learn is useless for me...meaning that I'm wasting my life time during this month.

So in this month I get to learn more things than the past.N before she go,she give me a word


"You must always remember what is your dream and what you going to achieve,DON'T BE LAZY"

Thanks alot,cos I had wake me up on what did i done on this month.N I promise you that next time when you asked me this question again,it won't make you feel disappointed.


To all my GUAI SHUN,Ah Gong wish all the best in your exam and get an flying colour in your exam result.


=Let us rush for our life=

2 comments:

  1. wa..wa..wa..who is 'she' o? haha..

    btw,how is ur planning? is it all under considering? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...halo,Mai Wu Hui la,The she i mean was my elder sister(My daddy Kai 1)

    then about my planning it would be an secreat for you^^wakaka...xD...

    Yup,all is considering^^haha...

    ReplyDelete