Thursday, July 16, 2009

17/8

Tis few days rush on some project drawing n yesterday draw until 7 p.m++

Nw the kepong project had start running n wil make me more busy than last time,
cos alot of drawing get to draw,n i had just done half of the PID drawing.

Just now meeting with my boss n he had buy a chinese medicine for me n my supervisor.Suddenlly feel my boss not just an funny person but he also a boss who take care on us^^ALIKATO^^

Beside tat,during the meeting,my boss asked me about new design on own office (not bad hoh,suddenlly become an office designer^^)so we have came out an draw design which 4 of my company designer sit in a group n counten sit outside n set up the wall to separate ROOM 1,Room 2 n 3.

After tat,my boss told me tat tomoro get to learn "HOW TO SET UP THE ROBOT IN 3D Drawing"tis is for enginneer n the customer to know.

BAD NEWS...


before the meeting end,boss asked"DO U HV PASSPORT"

at tat time i had know sure asked me go bangladesh...

Finally yes true on hwat am i thinking on....

I get to go there to draw out tat BUILDING(bangladesh big company)so can make our job easy..

But haven been conform yet,but is plain at next month.


Hopefully dun ned go there lo cos of the H1N1 virus ^^


PAPA^^

No comments:

Post a Comment