Monday, December 7, 2009

7/12 evening

I'm full disappointed on you(boss)

Last time when those told you back side i won't even care n trust on them but today i wil .

cos u totally make me ful disappointed on u.

For the past u always give me an gud image even sometime i'm not agree on what u doing ,but at the end i wil agree on u too...

today wil i receive my salary I'm shock on the value as same as like last n acounten said MAYBE jus an mistake n wil double conform with you.

At the end it not an mistake but was truth.

U forget what u hv promise me n what u hv told me before even teach me?As u said i raice my salary on NOVEMBER n u promise but now what was happen?

Ned wait until tommorow oly going to explain to me?

By now I not even wan listen to ur explain,cos u had make me FULL disappionted n start from tml i won't like last time hardworking to work with u.U make me no choice...


=no comment=

1 comment:

  1. huh!! bang...
    evry boss oso same wan lar...even my boss oso....kiam siap wan...
    so...next time v muz do the boss....kk??
    cheer up

    ReplyDelete